Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mind blogging moment Opening day for My first blog

I have never read a blog except for my son Abram's who has just started "Abrams Right".

He has set this one up for me.

He thinks I could use an outlet for all this pent up intellectual energy, and he thinks you the reader may actually be interested in what I might write about that normally runs rampant in my head!


So way up front you must know that I don't like people telling me what to do.
I will write this because I'll enjoy it and I think It will help with a focus and be good for us all.

I pretty much make judgements regarding everything based on whether or not this or that is trying to make me do something I don't want to do.
I don't like people telling other people what to do.
I don't like people who help people tell other people what to do.

I am just wired that way. I think most people are wired pretty much the same way down deep inside, but maybe not so much right on the surface like me.

I believe right up front, right on the surface that we all ought to have respect for each others individuality and that by itself is a general condition for all of us together to be happy.

The contrary irony to this general condition is, I'll probably soon be telling you why you ought to be getting wired up just like me.

I'll tell you right now, if you want to tell somebody what to do; tell them to do what ever they want to do for themselves . People should not expect others to do things for them that they could reasonable do themselves.
Now, sometimes you just can't do things big without considerable help from others.
So get along to get along.
Be very careful when giving out your individual liberty.

I believe all people share this belief in the same general condition. The sense of self worth, the love of self direction and the liberty to pursue their own kind of happiness. I also think that people sometimes forget the general condition from time to time and make shortcut compromises that lead to unintended consequences.
It can sometime take years to put back right the general conditions it takes to live happily. I also think that sometimes people are confounded and confused and used by others who think the wiring of their ambition is so important it needs to short circuit the wiring of others general condition.

This blog then will be used as a kind of meter to measure this and that considering different things to help preserve the general condition.

You should know I love doing stuff for people. Ask me to do something with you and I'll do just about anything to please you. Bark out an order at me with authority to do something and I am gone. I have noticed that the more I put myself into a project the more to my liking it becomes.
I am very wary of other "authority"

I question authority; but I think people ought to help one another in pursuit of their own ambitions and in this process some people get to be an accepted authority. Get along to get along. Be very watchful of this. This authority can lead to some scary politics from time to time as we all know.
Live philisophical. Choose the things to do you love, and you will never work a day in your life, be your own boss, be your own critic, do the best you can do, be satisified with yourself, live liberated.
Always do more than you think you could do or are expected.
Always sell the biggest and best doughnut in the store to your customer.


I hope this blog will help sort out the the shorts in the wiring and keep us in pursuit of the general condition.


THIS LITTLE BLOG WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR SPONSOR "GENERAL CHOW"
For all your camping needs pick up a case of "GENERAL CHOW" You can heat and eat it over a campfire or cold right out of the can. It is also a handy cleaner and a great emollient for rough skin.

No comments: