Monday, June 22, 2009

PERSIAN CAT FIGHT

Every body knows you don't try to break up a "cat fight".
When something like that gets started you don't just jump in and stop it! Especially, if they start out the fight fully garbed and are not in the mood to quit till someone is expossed> For GOD'S SAKE!

Everybody, that is, except the military mind of Americans like John McCain. What in the hell is he thinking about!

I live in a house with two women. They squabble all the time. When I finally have had enough and I think I can gain some ground as to one point or another I stick my nose in only to have both of them gang up on me and hand me back a big hunk of my ass!

For Gods sake John let the women have it out.
We need the diversion anyway and what ever they come out with has got to be better than how the menfolk are operating it now.





This weeks SWINE article proudly brought to you by "HOT DOG TRAVELER"
It seems our sales rep for the Hot Dog Traveler has been on sabbatical in Papua, New Guinea then on to Borneo and then all of Micronesia.
He has brought with him some mighty fine ideas on how to define and improve his controversial product line. Be sure to look for Hot Dog Traveler in all department stores this summer. Employees at Hot Dog Traveler are happy to announce no government funding from any foreign country will be accepted and that only cash infusion from TARP via the United States of America will be accepted. A plan to renew the business has been accepted by the top thinkers who make up our heads of state in both the House and the Senate and funds to rebuild the failing company will begin immediately.

No comments: